This most interesting book contains:
- The 368 pages is made up of seven chapters. The first section shows a beautiful overview of life in Acadia before, during, and after the Expulsion.
- The second part presents the history of our ancestor Michel Haché-Gallant, including his descendants.
- Many interesting personal stories, including that of Isaïe Haché and his descendants make up the third unit. The fourth slice is designed for my English readers.
- Genealogy, being the most important, is the longest division listing 2,030 persons having 290 different family names.
- An interesting index, indicating the names of the numerous persons, along with some pertinent information make up the sixth part.
- The 47 pages of chapter six contain 350 precious photos (370 in the whole book)!
- An extensive bibliography concludes the volume.
From our common ancestor, Michel Haché-Gallant, down to the last, there are thirteen generations, and, counting Pierre Larché, from France, adds up to fourteen beautiful generations.
This book is available for $35.00 Canadian, plus shipping.
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet: Je vous invite à visionner mon site français.
I invite you to visit my English web.
Author, Gabrielle “Gaby” Burke-Vienneau